- Web sites visited
- Any 3rd party software or applications loaded
- Your internet activity or any other internet-related actions performed
To improve your network service, we schedule the Agent to occasionally perform a suite of standard network tests in the background, such as uploading and downloading files and "pinging" a series of network locations. The data contains no identifying information that would violate your privacy, and does NOT monitor what you do, such as which Web sites you visit. In typical Agent configuration, the following kinds of information relating to your Broadband service access are uploaded after each successful Internet connection:
- isposure User ID
- Your country code
- Your Postcode/ZIP code if provided
- Your PPP server IP address e.g., "22.214.171.124"
- OS type and version "Windows XP, SP3"
- Network configuration settings
- CPU type, total physical memory